Solutions: Our Methodology
Compass will help you gain intelligence in a confidential and professional manner. Our research methodology is grouped as follows.
Independent analysis / secondary research
- All research projects are supported by secondary research including a thorough understanding of the therapeutic area and competitive landscape. It also includes an independent analysis of marketing data and trends.
Qualitative primary research
- We conduct qualitative primary research with payers and clinicians in US and global markets. Our in-depth telephone interviews are confidential and double blinded to ensure that respondents are candid in their responses. Interviews are conducted by trained consultants all of whom have PhD or MS degrees or relevant experience with KOLs or payers.
- In addition to in-depth telephone interviews, we conduct primary research through online surveys and focus groups.
- Compass has an extensive database of payers at managed care organizations, Medicare, Medicaid and hospitals. We are also highly successful at recruiting top KOLs.
Quantitative research and modeling
- Compass has developed a methodology with partner company Bell Falla to produce integrated pricing simulators and revenue models, providing quantitative and qualitative evidence to support launch WAC and net pricing.
Custom Qualitative and Quantitative Strategic Research Reports
- Compass understands the need to meet tight deal deadlines and has consistently proven to deliver relevant, insightful research-based recommendations on schedule. Our reports are customized to meet clients’ needs for both internal and external stakeholder reporting.
Respondents and organizations that have been recruited for primary research:
- Formulary committee members
- Integrated delivery networks
- Long term care
- Managed behavioral health organizations
- Managed care organizations
- Pharmacy benefit managers
- Physician private practice groups
- Specialty pharmacy